DGS can provide your company expert advice, program development and diversity initiative implementation where diversity and minority participation is required and encouraged. DGS leadership has decades of experience and expertise with proven creative abilities to meet your company’s diversity goals.
DGS is certified as a minority/woman-owned business by the State of Illinois Business Enterprise Program (BEP), the City of Chicago and a licensed Terminal Operator by the Illinois Gaming Board.
We provide services tailored to your needs with customized programming to:
- Create a shared vision and common language with regards to diversity
- Align an organizational culture with comprehensive programming
- Ensure an optimal work environment that understands the diversity of the team
- Maximize individual performance to enhance team dynamics
- Engage in conversations to overcome adversity, stagnation, and roadblocks
- Implement planned reinforcement and continual improvement measurements
- Partner with other successful diverse firms to reach set goals and objectives
Gaming Opportunity Development
DGS leadership are business leaders having created, developed and managed successful businesses in various industries. Our ability to develop projects with great attention to detail in highly regulated industries coupled with our ability to raise capital through unique investment strategies makes our team competitive. Our diverse backgrounds provide teams and partnerships a unique approach to gaming with diversity and a focus on success.
As a stand alone gaming company or partnered with yours, DGS has the experience and the ingredients for success.